The Game Crafter (TGC) is the world’s first web-to-print game publishing company and offers a print on demand game publishing service. TGC empowers game designers around the world by allowing them to make a board game, card game, and custom playing cards through a website. Using the latest web technology, TGC developed a website platform that simplifies the design, manufacturing, and retail processes related to tabletop games. Go to their website to learn more.
Independent Design Competition
What is AnCon InDeCom?
- InDeCom is a competition for game designers with playable
- InDeCom will have a designated play area at AnCon on Saturday Noon-8PM. Events will be marshaled in the order of
- InDeCom is a free-to-play event. Your game will also be listed on
the Dapper Dash, meaning general gamers will be seeking you out to play
- InDeCom is a great opportunity to get your game played by designers
and the general public, get some free publicity, as well as a chance to
win some great prizes.
How does AnCon InDeCom work?
- Use the contact form below to submit your game into the competition.
InDeCom is only accepting unpublished and self-published games.
- Sign up for the InDeCom events to run your game. You may also
schedule your own events to demo your game for free, just remember to
mention your game is an InDeCom entry in the event description.
- When anyone plays your game, sign off on their Dapper Dash
punch-card. The players will rank your game against other entries.
At the end of the convention, these cards will be collected and tallied,
and an AnCon InDeCom 2014 champion will be crowned.
What are the prizes?
Hey - We are working on this! At a minimum, our highest rated Independent
Game Designer will receive free admission to AnCon 2015. In the past, we
have also provided "Designer-Useful" swag - and we are currently looking for
Use the contact form to submit your game. Other questions can be sent to
This event is hosted by The Board Gamers of Greater Akron Design and
Prototype Committee (BOGADAP), see
www.bogadap.com for information about the organization.